Camping “Les Libellules” is located in the department of “GARD”, in the triangle of larger towns Bagnols sur Cèze (15 km.), Barjac (20 km.) and Pont-st-Esprit ( 20 km.).
The campsite is located on the river Cèze, which flows parallel to and south of the famous river Ardèche.
- Coming from the north, via Lyon and the A7, it is best to leave the Peage at Bollène (exit no. 19). li>
- Follow signs for Pont-st-Esprit. Before Pont-st-Esprit follow direction Bagnols-sur-Cèze (N86). Just before Bagnols-sur-Cèze, turn right onto the D980 towards Barjac. Li>
- After 11 km you will reach the hamlet of Cazernau. li>
- Immediately after Cazernau you see the sign «Les Libellules». li>
- Here you turn left onto a concrete road that turns into an unpaved road. li>
- After 2.3 km along the river Cèze you will find the campsite on the left. li>
- Take the entrance at the yellow sign, follow the path and we welcome you under the green stone oak. li>
N 44.19 188°
E 4.50 148°
Print our directions and switch your GPS off at Bagnols. Many GPS devices are so happy that they are almost there, that they suddenly get lost! Em>