Before you make your reservation…
What you need to know about Les Libellules
In July and August the campsite is for adults and families with small children. There are almost no children over the age of 12.
- Les Libellules is small. The campsite has 35 pitches and 13 rental accommodations.
- We are not a camp site, so the size and shape of the pitches varies according to the vegetation. There is abundant greenery.
- No cars at the tent: the planting is varied and it is a shame to park there. Cars have their own parking places at the edges of the campsite.
- We want to make maximum use of our ‘isolation’. The campsite is secluded in the forest, without roads and neighbors. In this natural environment we allow our guests peace and quiet, with the least possible impulses from outside.
- You will not find radios and TVs, pinball machines, swimming pool, disco, etcetera with us. There is WiFi available. Because of our isolation, the speed of the internet is limited. Mobile call traffic is not possible for many due to the poor coverage on the campsite (depending on provider and device).
- With the 48 places occupied in the months of July and August, about 210 people are present at the campsite. We ensure that we do not exceed 230 people with any visit. This keeps the atmosphere pleasant on the grounds and on the private beach. The bathroom is also sufficient for this amount of guests.
- Are you a night owl or a party animal? Do you want to vacation with your friends, family, neighbors or acquaintances? Then it is better to book another campsite; there are as many as 9000 in France alone.
- From the government it is forbidden to use open fire or a barbecue in the period from 15 June to 15 September.
- As a campsite manager, we maintain control over the availability of pitches depending on certain circumstances (flood, storm, etc.)
Are you prepared to enjoy nature and the nightly silence and experience the simplicity of camping, then we welcome you at Les Libellules!
Sandra and Stéfan
Camping Les Libellules.