Before you book…
We think it is important to pass on a few points to you before considering a reservation:
The campsite is located at the end of a road along the river, on the edge of the forest. As a result, it has a quiet location.
This indeed sets us apart from most other campsites and it is important for us to keep it.
That is why we ask our guests to respect some rules:
- The use of the car in the campsite is only allowed on arrival and on departure.
- There is ample space for the cars in our two parking lots.
- The campsite does not offer a night club, karaoke, children’s club, …
- Would you like to spend your holiday with friends, family, neighbors or acquaintances? Then consider visiting one of the 9000 other campsites in France.
- Wifi is available on site, but due to our remote location, this connection is slow.
- The same goes for your mobile phone, the telephone network does not work for everyone. It depends on your operator and your phone!
- We also ask to respect everyone by reducing noise from radio/music.
- The government prohibits the use of barbecues from June 15 to September 15.
Sandra and Stefan
Camping Les Libellules.